How to Apply
- Download an Application - see the link below
- Contact MSCVT – by phone, email or online
- When possible, schedule an observation. Observations take place in the morning between 9 and 10am and last approximately half-an-hour. Observations are by appointment and are generally open to the public between January-June. Observations are for the adults only. We ask that children not attend this observation allowing the adults to place their full attention on the community before them.
- Make a deposit to hold a space in the program. A deposit is requested, prior to the start of school, to hold a child’s space in the program. A family’s deposit goes toward their costs for tuition for the school year. A deposit is refundable under some circumstances, if a child does not attend the program.
- Schedule home visit and classroom visit. A home visit is scheduled with your child’s Guide before beginning in the program. The home visits lasts approximately half-an-hour and takes place in the child’s home. Your child will have the opportunity to give their Guide a tour of their home and share anything familiar they would like.
- Begin orientation schedule into program
- Begin program at regular schedule
|Application All Programs 2013.pdf||158.3 KB|